Energard is a family company. Jim Scace (1928-2011) pioneered energy monitoring and management. He invented Energy Accounting in 1975 and today our staff includes three generations continuing his farsighted approach to a universal challenge.
Energard takes pride in understanding the challenges of facilities management. Our mission is to enable organizations to anticipate and quantify energy costs and consumption. Being able to respond quickly to problems saves energy and money.
Click here for more!
• Three years of utility bills are collected to establish a previous track record for your building/facility.
• After this initial setup, monthly utility bills are sent to Energard to provide ongoing monitoring.
• Other important data about your building/facility like local weather, occupancy and square footage is collected.
• Energard’s Envision system makes accurate calculations from your info based on an energy efficiency index that adjusts for weather and occupancy.
• Dozens of reports, charts, graphs and other valuable info about your building’s energy use are generated and updated nightly.
• You can log onto Energard’s secure server to view and/or download this info anytime you like.
Energard Technologies specializes in providing energy accounting and energy tracking for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings and facilities.
• Energard (or you) installs meter-reading devices onto your utility meters.
• The meter-reading devices are linked to a Remote Processing Unit (RPU) provided by Energard.
• The RPU sends consumption data to Energard via internet.
• Energard translates this data into timely energy tracking reports, charts and other valuable info. This info updates as often as every 5 minutes.
• You can log onto Energard’s secure server to view in virtual realtime and/or download this info anytime you like.
• You can set alarms to notify you immediately of any abnomalities in your energy use.
How Energard Works
Energard’s clients, past and present
If you don’t have a password, forgot your User ID or Password,
or want more information about Energard’s Envision or Envision Plus services,
please contact us at 425-881-3451 (Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm PST)
A brief message from our president:
Welcome to our home away from home! We're glad you're here. We'd like you to
look around our 'Facility', a sample building, but a real one. Hundreds of facilities
like this rely on Energard to receive their utility bills and meter data and update
their reports nightly.
Energard had no agenda other than to provide the feedback you need to operate
your facility as efficiently as possible. This helps save the infrastructiure and saves
you money at the same time. So feel free to push the buttons and kick the tires.
No strings attached.
Carol M. Scace
Click for Demo
22121 17th Ave. SE, Suite 108
Bothell, WA 98021
Our staff here at Energard Technologies is dedicated to helping you with any technical issues you may encounter.
To speak to someone in person, please call Monday through Friday,
between 7am and 4pm Pacific standard time.
Ph. 425-881-3451 Fx. 425-881-1476